Parish Chemical Company is a privately-held company, founded in Provo, Utah in 1972 by W. Wesley Parish, PhD. From its original Columbia Lane address, the company offered over 1000 fine organic chemicals in its catalog, The Philosopher's Stone. This was followed by The Emerald Tablet which contained over 1500 fine organic chemicals. Standards developed in the early stages of the Company's history included strong analytical backing to ensure quality, fair pricing, prompt delivery, and intelligent cooperation with customers to provide for their needs.
In 1979, Parish Chemical moved to our present site on Geneva Road in Vineyard, Utah. This facility, located on a 2.5 acre site zoned for heavy industry, has about 25,000 square feet for basic research, and analytical testing, pilot scale development, and full-scale production. Our plant has glass-lined reactors ranging from 30 to 2000 gallons and stainless steel reactors in sizes up to 2,000 gallons.